Home ownership is the American dream. With so many options and so many lenders available in today’s marketplace, it’s important to pursue a deal that’s right for you with someone you can trust.
Dade County Federal Credit Union is proud to announce that Home Financing Center will handle all Residential First Mortgage and Home Refinance requests for our credit union members. Simply click on the link below and fill out the requested information and a Home Financing Center representative will contact you.
Loan Programs offered by Home Financing Center:
- FHA LOANS (3.5% down, Fixed Adjustable Rates)
- CONFORMING LOANS (with as little as 5% down, 10,15,20,25 and 30 Fixed Rate Terms)
- ARM Loans, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 Adjustable Rates
- VA LOANS (100% Financing)
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAMS
- JUMBO LOANS (80% Financing, up to $2,000,000)
- 95% CONDOMINIUM FINANCING
The FHA loan program was created to help increase homeownership. The FHA program makes buying a home easier and less expensive than other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs. Some highlights of the FHA loan program are:
Minimal Down Payment and Closing Costs
- Down payment as low as 3.5% of sales price.
- Gift for down payment and closing costs allowed.
- No reserves are required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Seller can credit up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
Easier Credit Qualifying Guidelines
- Credit Scores of 640 and Higher Considered.
- FHA may allow a home purchase two years after a Bankruptcy.
- FHA may allow a home purchase three years after a Foreclosure.
Easier Debt Ratio & Job Requirement Guidelines
- Higher Debt Ratio’s than other home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the job is allowed.
- Self-Employed individuals can qualify.
- FHA SECURED is an option that gives Homeowners with Non-FHA adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) the ability to refinance their loans.
These advantages of the FHA loan program have made it one of the best options for most first time home buyers.
You do not have to be a first time buyer to obtain a FHA loan. Anyone may use a FHA loan as long as you do not have more than one FHA insured loan at any one time.
- Dade County Federal Credit Union is proud of the established relationship with Home Financing Center, as of July 1st, 2014. Home Financing Center is an independent company with no affiliated business relationship to Dade County Federal Credit Union.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE) is a federal law designed to protect consumers and reduce fraud.
To be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) all residential loan originators must meet the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator.
Each agency regulated institution, including Dade County Federal Credit Union is assigned a unique entity ID number for the NMLSR. The NMLSR ID unique to Dade County Federal Credit Union is 410320. Individual MLOs working for Dade County Federal Credit Union also have specific NMLSR IDs. Please click below to see each individual MLOs.