GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a valued Member of Dade County Federal Credit Union (DCFCU), we are committed to serving you. As a benefit to you, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services.
DCFCU has teamed up with GreenPath in order to bring you GreenPath Financial Wellness, a financial education, and counseling program. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, GreenPath has been assisting individuals for more than 50 years.
As a DCFCU Member, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
GreenPath can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away.
GreenPath counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. To use this new service, simply call 1-877-337-3399.
BudgetSmart is a new and exciting software program now available on our website. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, “pop-up” boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with “what if” scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget