Dividends are paid on a tiered-balance method, which gives you more earning potential on your money. Dividends are compounded quarterly and credited quarterly. You must maintain an average daily balance of $100.00 or more to earn dividends in your account and to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Direct Deposit, payroll deduction and an ATM card are available on this account.
*ID Safe Choice
This protection provides you with peace of mind in the event any of your financial and or personal information is compromised. ID Safe Choice will assign you a professional Identity Recovery Advocate, who will assist you with the necessary paperwork and other details to help restore your identity and resolve any issues. Plus, you have reimbursement insurance for any necessary recovery expenses up to $25,000 like lost wages or attorney fees. This service also extends to your immediate family members.
We offer free services to members who are 50 years or older and maintain a minimum combined average daily balance of $2,500.
- Minimum opening balance: None
- Minimum balance to qualify: $2,500
- Monthly service charge: $1.99*
- Check writing fee: None
Free services include:
- Free ATM transactions (excluding other institutions surcharges)
- Free checking with free standard check order
- Free AARP membership of the first year
- $5 discount on a safe deposit box
- Up to 6 free copies of statements per year
- 5 free money orders per month
- 5 free Cashier’s Checks per month
- Free Notary services
- No annual fee VISA card (if member qualifies)